Emergency Loadout Guide - Bug Out Bag (BOB)
Bug Out Bag (BOB)
Emergency Load Out Guide (ELG)
BOB - INCH - GHB - VEK - EDC - K9
- This is a digital product that is automatically downloaded and sent to your email in ox upon purchase and therefore cannot be cancelled once an order is fulfilled.
- Includes a PDF file. (.docx and .odt files also available)
- Free lifetime updates to any future versions of the Emergency Load Out Guide for BOBs.
- There are 6 parts to the ELG. This download is for the BOB. Each ELG provides checklists, packing tips, emergency guidelines on using load outs, how-to walk throughs, and more.
This Emergency Load Out Guide provides a checklist of must have items for any Bug Out Bag. A BOB should have enough supplies to allow for a 3 day trip from danger to a predefined rally point. This guide will clearly explain exactly what items to pack. It is non-idealistic in the fact that it does not require a tent or 3 gallons of water. You should expect that bugging out is not going to be easy. You may need to filter water along your route, you may come upon a disturbance and have to end a life so you can survive, it may rain and you may get wet so you’ll need to know how to make a fire quick. The BOB will provide the means to make potable water, defend yourself, and start a fire. It’s a bag used when the unexpected happens and you are not home or when you are home and you don’t have the time or ability to bug out with more substantial supplies like those provided in an INCH load out. The BOB should be stored in your vehicle, work locker, or other secure storage site. Once retrieved it can be worn during egress or loaded into your vehicle in the event your vehicle is disabled or multiple nights of traveling are needed.
AKA: 3 Day Bag, 72 Hour Bag, Get Out Of Dodge (GOOD) Bag.
Purpose: Supplies you with means to travel mid-range distances (24-72hrs) from a non-permissive environment or compromised homestead to a secure rally point or Bug Out Location (BOL).
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT (BLUF):
- Use the guide to select the right bag.
- Follow the checklist as you buy or find each item
- Layout the load out and plan how you will package the items in your bag following our tips for quick-access.
- As you insert or attach items to the pack, mark it off the list. Memorize the layout and know what you have in the bag.
- Train, practice, and know how to use each item in your BOB.
- Customize your BOB with optional supplemental Items.
- Follow guidelines for altering the bag to fit your locale, seasonal weather conditions, and current threats.
The Waypost® Difference
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Waypost Outdoors provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our catalog of products. Let us be your guide!
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS Ground Advantage™ service includes up to $100 insurance in the price. We recommend adding the Order Protection option for orders over this amount.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
USPS Ground Advantage™ - 2 to 5 Business Days
USPS Priority - 1 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - Next-Day to 2 Business Days
Return and Refund Policies
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.