Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Waypost Outdoors.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Waypost Outdoors, Inc.
5156 Prince Phillip Court
Gibsonia, PA 15044
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- If you make your purchase between October 1st and December 25th, for the holidays, we will accept returns for those items up until January 31st of the following year provided that the same requirements above are met - the item is unused, has original packaging returned with it, and has a proof of receipt showing the date of purchase.
- PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s), less a 10% restocking fee.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.