5.11 Rush 72 Double Tap Backpack
The RUSH72 is engineered to be a full featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments.
Features And Benefits:
• Ideal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
• Dual-zippered front and main compartments with molded grip pulls
• Multiple integrated organization pockets
• Built from high strength, water repellent 1050D nylon (Multi Cam: 1000D nylon)
• Admin organization pocket to store maps, pens, and documents
• Fleece-lined sun glass pocket
• Internal hydration compartment with hangers and toggles
• Cinching waist strap and dual compression straps
• Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps
• 23" H x 13.5" L x 8.5" D main compartment
• 15.5" x 11.5" x 2" front pocket
• 16.5" x 6" x 1.75" left and right side pockets
• 21" x 13.5" hydration pocket
• 3342 cubic inch / 55 liter total capacity
• Contour yoke system with grab and go handle
• Rugged, self-healing YKK zipper hardware
• Integrated drainage grommet
The Waypost® Difference
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Waypost Outdoors provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our catalog of products. Let us be your guide!
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS Ground Advantage™ service includes up to $100 insurance in the price. We recommend adding the Order Protection option for orders over this amount.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
USPS Ground Advantage™ - 2 to 5 Business Days
USPS Priority - 1 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - Next-Day to 2 Business Days
Return and Refund Policies
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.