Adventurer Ultra-Lite ID & Rescue Kit
The Ultra-Lite (0.4 oz.) Trail ID LifeSAVER Kit is a “Critical” addition to your essential Gear List.
The outdoors are fun and exciting, but occasionally unforeseen events occur, whether close to home or thousands of miles away.
If that unforeseen event should occur, the Ultra-Lite Trail ID LifeSAVER Kit, your extreme featherweight, compact partner provides proven rescue items to assist you.
Wilderness Medicine and Search & Rescue (SAR) professionals have integrated their expertise to help configure the Ultra-Lite Trail ID LifeSAVER Kit that provides immediate, critical information with unique location identifiers to enhance your rescue.
The Kit can go with you everywhere as your “Peace of Mind” travel partner.
The Completely Waterproof Kit Contents
- Flexible Vinyl Rescue Flash Mirror
- 1” x 36” S.O.S. Holographic Reflective Trail Location Identifier
- Waterproof, Tear Resistant Contact & Medical Data Form (Personal Medical Record)
- Hi Vis Orange PVC Pouch; Dimensions: 1.25” x 2.6” Total Wt: 0.4 oz
- Stainless Steel Carabiner (200# Non-Safety Load Capacity)
Who Created The Kit:
Dr. Louis Gaston, PA-C, DC, LTC-R (US Army) and Tactical Medicine Officer, has been singularly focused on improving the quality of life for his patients, facilitating daily living activities for persons with disabilities, creating various safety items and providing security to his community and nation.
Dr. Gaston has designed several safety solutions that have resulted in numerous lives saved, thus the origin of LifeSAVER Systems, to include:
- Helmet Medical Information Carrier (LifeSAVER) Systems. Created in 1998 for Pennsylvania's Gov. Tom Ridge’s Keystone Bike Ride to universalize rider information, it was a necessity to improve injury/illness treatment anywhere along the ride. This System resulted in the evolution of motorcycle, rescue, and many other helmet types.
- The Helmet Medical Information Carrier System Kit became the exclusive hardhat “LifeSAVER” product for MSA, the world’s largest hardhat manufacturer.
- In 2005, following a combat tour to Iraq, LTC Gaston created the concept of a safety S.E.A.T. innovation for turret gunners in HMMWVs. The collaboration followed with Picatinny Arsenal and it was adopted as part of the Gunner Protection Kit to save lives. In 2007, the Kit, including the S.E.A.T., was chosen as one of the Army’s “Top Ten Inventions!”
- The Universal Rescue Cover evolved from S.E.A.T components and is considered “One of the best new SAR (Search & Rescue) products introduced in many years!” The unlimited uses make it an indispensable rescue tool.
- LifeSAVER Trail Rescue & ID Kit. contains several critical components of Wilderness Medicine and SAR secured in a featherweight, water-resistant, attached carrier that provides immediate access to the contents that enhance acute medical care and expedite SAR rescue. Be Seen. Be Saved. is our message to hikers, backpackers, and everyone in the outdoor space.
Dr. Gaston also is committed to employing local workers with disabilities as partners in production.
LifeSAVER Systems has only One Primary Mission: SAVING YOUR LIFE!
The Waypost® Difference
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Waypost Outdoors provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our catalog of products. Let us be your guide!
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS Ground Advantage™ service includes up to $100 insurance in the price. We recommend adding the Order Protection option for orders over this amount.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
USPS Ground Advantage™ - 2 to 5 Business Days
USPS Priority - 1 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - Next-Day to 2 Business Days
Return and Refund Policies
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.