ICERS - In Case of Emergency Response System and Bugout Plan
In - Case - of - Emergency: Response System
Family Bug Out Plan - Communications Guide - Steps of Survival
- ICERS is a digital product that is downloaded upon purchase.
- Includes a .docx editable template. (.pdf and .odt files also available upon request)
- Free lifetime updates as we continue to modify ICERS to adjust to current threats and developments.
This is a template designed to be filled out now and then implemented following an emergency.
ICERS outlines a means to plan for life altering events, SHTF, in order to maintain communications among family & friend’s households while assessing sustainability to determine when to shelter in place, bugout, or pool resources. While contact among households is key, ICERS creates 3 incident based Categories with a set of actionable plans when comms are down. The Actions work in concert with predefined Rally Points and “What If” scenarios so that all affected parties can reunite or self-sustain.
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT (BLUF):
- ICERS is composed of multiple House Holds (HHs) working together to support one another. Each may be subject to various Life Altering Events (LAEs) and each may have a varying degree of experience, resources, and security. ICERS works to utilize the HHs strengths to ensure all are prepared to act when an LAE occurs.
- During an LAE; If comms are established disregard all plans and formulate actions based on current knowledge.
- If comms are down; refer to the Categories (CATs).
- Identified your current CAT, initiate the Action Plan (AP) for that CAT.
- Action Plans create an order of precedence for how to make contact, when to bug out, and what steps to take as time progresses.
- Action Plans incorporate meeting at Rally Points (RPs) or following the Bug Out Guideline (BOG) during pre-planned “What If” scenarios. The end goal of ICERS is to reestablish contact, find resources, and appropriate shelter.
SO WHAT ACTUALLY IS ICERS?
It's a document. It allows you to have a quick reference for phone numbers and addresses for your family and prepping team. It has guidelines to follow for when a crisis occurs so that you know when to shelter in place or where to bugout . The document's primary focus is making sure all members know what to do even if they are unable to talk to each other due to cellular outages. It's a template you complete now, download/print, then refer to when things go bad.
How to get started: When you download your copy you will need to sit down with your trusted households and friends to formulate the plan and record it into ICERS. 1. Decide who's in your circle and assign callsigns. 2. Collect contact information. 3. Determine "Rally Points". 4. Develop "What If" Scenarios for threats specific to your group. 5. Agree upon a communication code. 6. Save and distribute mastercopy, download, and print; then securely store until needed. 7. Keep full copies in you Bugout Bag, Truck, Home Lockbox; keep quick reference cards on your person. 8. When crisis strikes refer to ICERS.
The Waypost® Difference
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Waypost Outdoors provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our catalog of products. Let us be your guide!
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS Ground Advantage™ service includes up to $100 insurance in the price. We recommend adding the Order Protection option for orders over this amount.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
USPS Ground Advantage™ - 2 to 5 Business Days
USPS Priority - 1 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - Next-Day to 2 Business Days
Return and Refund Policies
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.