Worst Case Scenario First-Aid - Disaster and Wilderness Medical Survival Guide
Use Code BF20 At Checkout for 20% Your Entire Order Thru 12/3
Worst Case Scenario First-Aid
Contingency Medicine and Emergency Medical Treatment
- This is a digital product that is downloaded upon purchase.
- Includes a PDF file.
- Free lifetime updates to any future versions of the guide.
The purpose of this guide is to provide a foundation in first-aid, be a quick reference for treating traumatic injuries/illnesses, and outline the survival uses of medication; during a Worst Case Scenario where doctors, ambulances, and traditional medical services are NOT available.
Prepping and prevention tactics will provide a means to deter unexpected life threatening events, a step-by-step template will provide tips for immediate aid to common medical care needed in remote areas, alternative and contingency medicines will be explained and advice will be provided for obtaining or scavenging supplies in a post-disaster incident.
The included first-aid and medical cabinet checklist will ensure you are stocked with essentials. The emphasis of this guide is on Worst Case Scenario events in which standard Emergency Medical Services do not exist due to remote locations, breakdown of government resources, civil unrest, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, etc.
We’ve adapted the practices used in wilderness search and rescue operations and applied them to meet the needs of a prepping survivalist’s worst nightmare.
Bottom Line Up Up Front (BLUF):
- Prepare and Prevent injuries/illnesses (I/Is) by taking precautions, training, learning CPR and First-Aid, and stocking up on medical equipment and supplies.
- Use guide to assess and diagnose I/Is then follow the simplified treatment plan for an array of common medical emergencies.
- Reference guide to learn the usage and dosing instructions for common prescription and over-the-counter medication as well as contingency uses.
- When basic meds are not available, use guide to determine what alternative medicines and holistic remedies exist.
- Following the included checklist to build an at home medical chest, a vehicle med kit, and a personal med kit (IFAK).
- Learn how to obtain emergency meds during a crisis, how to properly store meds for long term use and what meds can be used after expiration date.
The Waypost® Difference
Ever want to talk to someone, but there is no phone number to call?
Waypost Outdoors provides a direct-to-instructor (a real life human being!) phone line for any questions or inquiries related to our catalog of products. Let us be your guide!
Shipping Calculated At Checkout
Note: USPS Ground Advantage™ service includes up to $100 insurance in the price. We recommend adding the Order Protection option for orders over this amount.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped during our business hours. Orders are not shipped or delivered on U.S. holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Expected Transit Times
All transit times are based on once your order ships.
USPS Ground Advantage™ - 2 to 5 Business Days
USPS Priority - 1 to 3 Business Days
USPS Priority Express - Next-Day to 2 Business Days
Return and Refund Policies
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable. If your return qualifies for a refund you will receive the refund for that item(s) minus a 10% restocking fee.